The President of the United States, Donald Trump, yesterday bolstered the US Embassy Scholarship for African understudies, knowing the way that there are different picked and skilled, low-pay understudies the world over, who essentially require money related assets and access to data to better their edifying future. For a few years now, the United States Embassy, US would like to perceive instructively qualified and essentially vivacious, low-pay understudies the world over to join the Education in USA.
An affirmation issued by the Public Affairs Unit of the U.S Embassy on Thursday, said the application for the Scholarship would close at certainly on Thursday, March 14, 2019.
The US Embassy will work ardently through their agents with understudies dependably saved social gatherings and classes to help them all through the application framework to catch affirmation and endowments to go to schools and colleges in the United States. The cost for application process is reinforced, including enrollment charges for required institutionalized examinations and gives free help to the U.S. Getting ready.
14 March, 2019
Course Type: Scholarships are accessible to search for after (Undergraduate, MBA and Postgraduate) program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of study offered by the empowering schools. Inclination will be given to the most qualified contender whose review combines Africa.
Give can be taken in the USA
Number of Scholarship: not chose
- An upkeep stipend for a solitary understudy ($14,900 for a year at the 2019 rate; capable rate for courses shorter than a year)
2. Family stipend – up to $10,120 for a first youth and up to $4,320 for a second youngster. No financing is obliged a frill
3. Instructive change supporting – from $500 to $2,000, subject to the length of your course, to go to social events and courses.
4. Inbound visa costs and the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
5. One economy single airfare at both the start and end of the course
6. The University Composition Fee at the fitting rate
Give Eligibility Criteria:
Nations Eligible to Apply: Zimbabwe, Zambia, Uganda, South Africa, Namibia, Nigeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Comoros, Congo(Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, , Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, , Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, Republic of Guinea, South Sudan
Note: All application ought to be submitted online before the application due date