About Scholarship: Each year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream
Companies in Nigeria (TUCN), Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary
institutions in the country.
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to
announce the commencement of 2018/2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship application. The
Total scholarship Selection Test will be conducted on Saturday December 3, 2016, at eleven (11) Centers
across the Country. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the
Application Deadline: 31st October 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Eligible Fields of Study: All
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower
development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the
educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduates
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
1. Be a Registered FULL TIME Undergraduate or Postgraduate Student in a recognized Nigerian University
2. Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application (Undergraduate)
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate. (Undergraduate)
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score. (Undergraduate)
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number (Undergraduate)
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) need not apply
Click HERE to register.
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: Yet to be confirmed
Duration of Scholarship: Onetime financial support
How to Apply
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your
recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and
mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload
your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement
of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and conditions. On screen alert will confirm
that you have successfully completed the application.
You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Visit the Scholarship Portal for details
Sponsors: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN)Click Here to Apply for Canada Diversity Visa Lottery
Important Notes: Total scholarship Application Forms must be completed online Below. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. Candidates are therefore advised to choose text center closest to them.CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE MAIN SITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION